Unique family fun can be found on one of our four canoe trips down the breathtaking natural surroundings of the Brandywine River.
Take your family back to the olden days in legendary Chester County. Where farms co-exist with wildlife and the land remembers the Revolution. With cooling summer breezes touched with the scent of flowers and the calming sound of flowing water you will want to take the entire day to find your way back to Northbrook. It’s not hard to do!
EMBREEVILLE to NORTHBROOK (1 hour trip)
$55 per canoe
(Last departure at 4pm)
CORCORAN’S BRIDGE to NORTHBROOK (1.5 hour trip)
$60 per canoe
(Last departure at 3pm)
HARVEY’S BRIDGE to NORTHBROOK (2.25 hour trip)
$65 per canoe
(Last departure at 1pm)
$20 for 4 or less canoes
$40 for 5 or more canoes
We no longer offer the 4-hour down stream canoe trip to Chadds Ford.
- Listed times are approximate. Everyone paddles at a different rate. You may take more or less time depending on conditions.
- Canoeing is a water sport. Be prepared to get wet as well as having fun.
- No child under 2 years of age will be permitted in our canoes.
- Parties must have one adult per child under 10 years of age.
- Have your own canoe? We are happy to provide the transportation for any of our regular trips.
- Transportation Fee: $40 per canoe
- Trip and Equipment Deposit
- $20 for four or less canoes
- $40 for five or more canoes
$10 off Friday for Canoes and Kayaks. (excludes group sales and holiday weekends)
Upstream Trips are Buy One Get One on Tuesdays and Thursdays for Canoes and Kayaks. (excludes group sales and holidays. Ends Labor Day.)
Pennsylvania law prohibits watercraft operation while under the influence of alcohol or a controlled substance. Alcohol and controlled substances are strictly prohibited in our parking lot, picnic areas and watercraft.
Please enjoy a safe trip.