COOL OFF when the weather is HOT!!!
Fun is to be had in your private single person Kayak as you paddle your way down the scenic Brandywine River.
Enjoy a peaceful trip through horse country. Beautiful farms and open spaces line the creek along these trips.
EMBREEVILLE to NORTHBROOK (1 hour trip)
$45 per kayak
(Last departure at 4pm)
CORCORAN’S BRIDGE to NORTHBROOK (1.5 hour trip)
$50 per kayak
(Last departure at 3pm)
HARVEY’S BRIDGE to NORTHBROOK (2.25 hour trip)
$55 per kayak
(Last departure at 1pm)
$20 for 4 or less kayaks
$40 for 5 or more kayaks
We no longer offer the 4-hour down stream kayak trip to Chadds Ford
- Listed times are approximate. Everyone paddles at a different rate. You may take more or less time depending on conditions.
- Kayaking is a water sport. Be prepared to get wet as well as having fun.
- No child under 10 years of age will be permitted in our kayaks, unless the child is 4 feet tall.
- Parties must have one adult per child under 10 years of age.
- Have your own kayak? We are happy to provide the transportation for any of our regular trips.
- Transportation Fee: $40 per kayak
- Trip and Equipment Deposit
- $20 for four or less kayak
- $40 for five or more kayak
$10 off Friday for Canoes and Kayaks. (excludes group sales and holiday weekends)
Upstream Trips are Buy One Get One on Tuesdays and Thursdays for Canoes and Kayaks. (excludes group sales and holidays. Ends Labor Day.)
Pennsylvania law prohibits watercraft operation while under the influence of alcohol or a controlled substance. Alcohol and controlled substances are strictly prohibited in our parking lot, picnic areas and watercraft.
Please enjoy a safe trip.