COOL OFF when the weather is HOT!!!
Fun is to be had in your private single person Kayak as you paddle your way down the scenic Brandywine River.
Enjoy a peaceful trip through horse country. Beautiful farms and open spaces line the creek along these trips.
EMBREEVILLE to NORTHBROOK (1 hour trip)
$50 per kayak
(Last departure at 4pm)
CORCORAN’S BRIDGE to NORTHBROOK (1.5 hour trip)
$55 per kayak
(Last departure at 3pm)
HARVEY’S BRIDGE to NORTHBROOK (2.25 hour trip)
$60 per kayak
(Last departure at 1pm)
$20 for 4 or less kayaks
$40 for 5 or more kayaks
We no longer offer the 4-hour down stream kayak trip to Chadds Ford
- Listed times are approximate. Everyone paddles at a different rate. You may take more or less time depending on conditions.
- Kayaking is a water sport. Be prepared to get wet as well as having fun.
- No child under 10 years of age will be permitted in our kayaks, unless the child is 4 feet tall.
- Parties must have one adult per child under 10 years of age.
- Have your own kayak? We are happy to provide the transportation for any of our regular trips.
- Transportation Fee: $40 per kayak
- Trip and Equipment Deposit
- $20 for four or less kayak
- $40 for five or more kayak
$10 off Friday for Canoes and Kayaks. (excludes group sales and holiday weekends)
$20 off Tuesdays and Thursdays for Canoes and Kayaks. (excludes group sales and holidays. Ends Labor Day.)
Pennsylvania law prohibits watercraft operation while under the influence of alcohol or a controlled substance. Alcohol and controlled substances are strictly prohibited in our parking lot, picnic areas and watercraft.
Please enjoy a safe trip.